update
2:43 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well things are going ok.
I was doing great with the points system, but it sure is a lot of work, measuring, trying to figure out amts and how much calories in certain items.
We have had a few getaways that are a little hard on the point system.
The walking has been going great.. and feeling great after, the only thing is.. fall has arrived and it's ccccold.. I hate the cold. I dont look forward to going out in it.
Lately life has been a bit busy and when I dont walk, I feel yucky.
I have been watching for treadmills and looking around for a used one but not had any luck, til we got the flyers and found a really sweet deal. hubby is on his way to get it right now!!!!!!!!!!
I will keep you posted.
I was doing great with the points system, but it sure is a lot of work, measuring, trying to figure out amts and how much calories in certain items.
We have had a few getaways that are a little hard on the point system.
The walking has been going great.. and feeling great after, the only thing is.. fall has arrived and it's ccccold.. I hate the cold. I dont look forward to going out in it.
Lately life has been a bit busy and when I dont walk, I feel yucky.
I have been watching for treadmills and looking around for a used one but not had any luck, til we got the flyers and found a really sweet deal. hubby is on his way to get it right now!!!!!!!!!!
I will keep you posted.


0 comments:
Post a Comment