What got me here?

8:19 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Growing up I was pretty tiny.
At the age of 20 I got pregnant and weighed 121 pounds. Wore the tiniest jeans. looked great and could wear anything and look good.
She was planned. We were ready to have a baby. Little did I know 80 pounds later with gestational diabetes, a 9lb 5 oz baby girl was born and man was i big! My tummy was HUGE! so was my face, and arms. I retained a lot of water too.

3 yrs later, 80 lbs later my son was born 9lbs 5 oz again, this time I was heavier b/c i started off heavier and a c-section to top it all off. No fun at all.

4 yrs later, I was getting married and lost a bit before the big day and was down to 137 pounds. I did'nt realize it at the time, but I was at the right weight. Besides a bit of tummy I looked good.

Well, with our 3 yr wedding anniversary just past, I have put on 18 pounds since the day I got married. Still pretty small in the butt and hip area but my stomach has just gotten bigger and love handles are really bringing me down. I wont leave the house unless I have a hoody hiding it. Clothes are starting to not fit in the past 5 months. Some say it's happiness but I am not happy. Time to do something about it.

I have joined a group with others called the biggest loser and plan to lose 15 pounds. I seen some pictures of one who won last year and she inspired me. I seen me in her, and if she can do it so can I.

Wish Me luck.

0 comments: